Five Ideas to Maximize Family Time
- Introduce “Meatless Mondays” and create a family meal with only vegetables.
- Set limits on screen time. This includes television and all electronic devices. Instead, declare a family game night with board games, a dance-off or an outside physical activity.
- Try something new as a family. Bike rides, swimming and backyard baseball are all fun ways to fit in exercise.
- Let every family member create their own flavored water using fruit, vegetables and herbs.
- Try breathing exercises or a family meditation each night to help everyone unwind to get a better night’s sleep.